Terms and Conditions – Formplus Tipping Championship Summer Series
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
FORMPLUS TIPPING CHAMPIONSHIP SUMMER SERIES
Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these conditions. Entries must comply with these conditions to be valid.
|Promotion||FORMPLUS Tipping Championship Summer Series|
|Promoter||Tasracing Pty Ltd ABN 62 269 303 946 of Ladbrokes Park Elwick, 6 Goodwood Road, Glenorchy Tasmania 7010.|
|Promotional Period||Start Date: 16 December 2021 at 10.00am AEST
End Date: 23 February 2022 at 11.59pm AEST
|Eligible Entrants||Entrants must be at least eighteen (18) years of age and be a resident of Australia. However, the Promotion is not open to residents of ACT, SA or NT.
Employees, contractors and their immediate families of the Promoter and its related entities are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, brother, sister, step-brother or step-sister.
|Cost||Entry into the Promotion is free.|
|How to Enter||1. Register
To enter the Promotion, each Eligible Entrant must, before or during the Promotional Period, register on the website for the Promotion – summerofracing.com.au (Promotion Website). They then become a Registered Participant.
Registered Participants will only be able to participate in the Promotion from the date of registration. If the registration of a Registered Participant is cancelled or deactivated at any stage, they will no longer be in the Promotion and will not be eligible for any prize from that time.
Once a Registered Participant registers for the Promotion, they will be allocated 1000 points (Tip Points) in their account balance. 1000 Tip Points are allocated for each round (and expire at the end of the round if not used) and must be used during the Promotion by Registered Participants in order to make tips on eligible races.
A minimum of 50 Tip Points must be used per tip. A maximum of 200 Tip Points can be used per tip. This translates to between 5-20 tips per round for each Registered Participant from 1000 points. Registered Participants can multi-tip across multiple races. Registered Participants must make at least one tip selection for a round in order to be eligible to win the round.
If a Registered Participant has a winning tip on a race, they will receive a Tip Point return based on the Tasracing Official Price (TOP) at the time that the tip was submitted. For example, a tip placed on a runner with 100 Tip Points, with a TOP value of $3.60 at the time of selection, will return 360 Tip Points.
Registered Participants can use any Tip Points won during any given round on any eligible races for that round.
There will be six ordinary rounds of tipping. The winner of each round of tipping will be the Registered Participant with the highest points score at the end of the round.
The winner of each round will compete against each other in the Grand Final Round (commencing 23 February 2022) to determine the overall winner of the Promotion. The overall winner will be the Registered Participant with the highest score at the end of the Grand Final Round.
|Limits on Entry||Eligible Entrants can only register once to become a Registered Participant and cannot register multiple times. If the Promoter has reasonable grounds to believe that multiple accounts have been opened by or are under the control of the same person, all such accounts shall be closed and all entries by such Registered Participants will be disqualified from participating in the Promotion or receiving any prizes.|
|Total Prize Pool Value||Eight thousand dollars ($8,000.00).|
|Prize Description||The winner of each of the six rounds will receive $500.00. However, a winner can only receive $500.00 once. If a Registered Participant wins more than one of the six rounds they will receive 350 Rewards Points to use through VIP Rewards for each subsequent round they win.
The winner of the Grand Final Round will receive five thousand dollars ($5,000.00).
Prizes will be received by winners via bank transfer.
|Winner Notification||1. Round Winners
The winners will be contacted via email at the end of each round each week, and the names of winners will be published on www.summerofracing.com.au on the Publication Date.
If there are multiple winners for a round, all winners will receive the Prize for that round and entry into the Grand Final round.
2. Grand Final Round Winner
The winner will be contacted via email on the day of the Publication Date and the name of the winner will be published on www.tasracing.com.au on the Publication Date.
Winners must provide their bank account details to receive their prize.
If there are multiple winners at the end of the Grand Final Round (two or more winners with the same amount of Tip Points), the winner that has the highest return on Tip Points will be crowned the Grand Final Round winner. The highest return on Tip Points is determined by the total round points invested vs the total points won for the round. For example, if a Registered Participant invests 600 Tip Points and another Registered Participant invests 500 Tip Points for the Grand Final Round, and they both receive a Tip Point return of 1,000 points, the latter person had the highest return and will be deemed the winner of the Grand Final Round.
|Unclaimed Prizes||Subject to any direction from a regulatory authority, prizes must be claimed within 48 hours of the Publication Date by responding to the Promoter’s email notification sent after the Publication Date. In the event of an unclaimed prize after 48 hours of the Publication Date, the prize will be given the Registered Participant with the second-highest amount of points.|
1. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries or other communications. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any failure to receive an entry, inaccurate information or any loss, damage or injury as a result of technical or telecommunications problems (including security breaches, theft or destruction), any cause beyond the Promoter’s control, or unauthorised access to or alteration of the Promotion. If any of these events occur, the Promoter may (subject to any directions from relevant authorities) modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the Promotion. Further, the Promoter at its sole discretion may recommence this Promotion under the same conditions.
2. If any prize (or portion of a prize) becomes unavailable for any reasons beyond the Promoter’s control, including but not limited to, technical difficulties, or unauthorised intervention, the Promoter may substitute a prize (or portion of a prize) of equal or greater value (subject to any directions from relevant authorities). No compensation will be offered if such event occurs.
3. In the event of war, terrorism, pandemic, state of emergency, or disaster, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion, or suspend or modify a prize.
4. The Promoter will make all reasonable attempts to contact winners. If a winner does not claim their prize by the time and date specified in the Schedule, their entry will then be deemed invalid and the prize will be awarded to another Registered Participant in accordance with the procedure outlined in the Schedule.
5. It is the Registered Participant’s obligation to notify the Promoter immediately if their contact details change at any time during the Promotional Period or any relevant period outside of the Promotional Period regarding a draw or redraw.
6. The Promoter reserves the right to request information to verify the validity of the registration and entries of Eligible/Registered Participants, including proof of identity and/or proof of Australian residency status. Acceptance of verification information is at our sole discretion. Our decision is final and binding, and no correspondence will be entered into after making a final decision. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any Registered Participant for tampering with the entry process or for registering or submitting an entry that provides false information, fails to provide information or is otherwise not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any Registered Participant who has engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the Promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
7. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered or sustained (even if caused by negligence) as a result of using a prize or in relation to the Promotion, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
8. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any damage, loss or delay in transit regarding the prize.
9. Registered Participants consent to the Promoter using their name, image and/or voice in the event that they are a winner in any media for an unlimited period of time without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Promotion (including any outcome) and/or promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
10. The personal information of Registered Participants will be collected and used for the purposes of conducting this Promotion (which may include disclosure to third parties, the Promoter’s related bodies corporate, agencies and contractors for the purpose of processing and conducting the Promotion) and for promotional purposes, public statements and advertisements surrounding this Promotion. For the purposes of public statements and advertisements, the Promoter will only publish the winner’s
11. These conditions are governed by the laws of Tasmania, and where applicable, each of the relevant States/Territories.